On Sunday, February 16th, President’s Day Weekend, we will be celebrating FIVE YEARS OF DAPPERQ STYLE! To commemorate our 5 year anniversary, Whitney Day, in conjunction with dapperQ, is co-producing a star-studded runway show and after party. Six different queer owned and queer friendly brands will be showcasing styles designed for the “unconventionally masculine.” On the runway: Lea DeLaria of Orange Is the New Black, Ryley Pogensky (one of the 17 trans* models cast in Barneys New York new ad campaign featured in the New York Times), and 30+ NYC queer models. Famed New York City drag king entertainer Murray Hill will be the MC and world renowned DJ Whitney Day will be on the decks. The runway after party will continue into the wee hours with four DJs, dancing, and interactive models wearing styles by queer designers.
A dapperQ Fashion Show + ALL NIGHT After-Party
SUNDAY, February 16th
It’s a HOLIDAY – NO WORK or SCHOOL on MONDAY!
10pm-4am @ Avenue, New York City
116 10th Ave. (17th & 18th Streets)
$10 LIMITED ADVANCE TICKETS SOLD OUT!
$12 LIMITED Advance Tickets NOW AVAILABLE here
$12 Before Midnight / $15 After
* Advanced tickets strongly suggested! ONLY those who purchase advanced tickets will be eligible to WIN FREE clothing & accessory giveaways! RSVP here.
* Note: There is a $2 Admin. fee on ALL Advanced Tickets – There is ZERO fee @ The Door *
21+ with ID
** Featuring **
– a Live Runway Show featuring up-and-coming DapperQ approved Brands, Designs & Models
– Tons of Fly Clothing & Accessory Give-Away
– FOUR Dope Queer DJs
– Lyfestyle Models will be in the house by JagandCo.Com and Ambiance Couture Bow Ties
– Photography by Grace Chu! (Time Out NY / After Ellen), Vito Fun (VICE Magazine / NEXT Magazine), & Ashley Kolodner (Gayface)
– Awesome Drink Specials Running All Night!
– Fierce (But Friendly) Bartenders
– All at one of the HOTTEST venues in NYC Nightlife! (Same Owners Marquee, LAVO, Beauty & Essex, PH-D & TAO)
** Honored Guest **
LEA DELARIA – Star of Orange Is tne New Black
** Emcee **
MURRAY HILL – Comedian, Drag King & Entertainment Icon (mistershowbiz.com/)
** Host **
RYLEY POGENSKY – Model, Writer, Party Promoter
** Deejays **
MAIN FLOOR: Whitney Day
Closing Set By: DJ Tikka Masala
DJ Tag Team: Poison Ivy & MK!
**Brands Repping the Runway**
Designer Angie Chuang
Bindle & Keep
Bklyn Dry Goods
Race Point Swimwear
VEEA Androgynous Fashion
**Hair & Make Up Crew**
Colette Lee Productions
Sasha Robertson (Pink Beauty MUA)
Jonnae Anais (Beat Face Mafia)
We will be giving away over $1,000 worth of prizes from queer owned and operated and queer-friendly clothing brands! Over 20 individual prizes will be raffled. Advanced ticket holders are automatically entered to win. Only advanced ticket holders are eligible to enter. Winners will be given their prizes at the door.
116 10th Avenue, New York, New York 10011