Meet Jo Collura, AKA “DJ Filfy”– 31 year-old a tech retailer by day, Emcee and He Said/We Said. In this second installment, Jo was one of four dapperQs asked to take their inspiration from an outfit featured in the Spring 2011 John Varvatos men’s line. Photos by Sabrina Haley.— photographed for our new series:
- Flannel button-down shirt by Lands End
- Vintage vest, 511 skinny jeans by Levis
- Bow-tie borrowed from F*ckin’ Rachel
- Fitted Yankees hat (recycled wool) by New Era
- Watch by Casio
- Reversible belt by Calvin Klein
- Sneakers by D&G
Song That Best Describes The Look: “Pretty Boy Swag” by Soulja Boy
More about Jo:
- Co-producer and lyricist for Sir Yes Sir, a New York City-based electro group.
- Writer and lead vocalist of Ro Sham Bro, the Chicago-based all-girl boi band.
- Emcee in the East Coast-originated hip hop duo, Filf Dos.