This is the second installment of dapperQ’s new skin care series. Feature image via
Are you a dapper on the go? Whether it’s due to a busy schedule or simply spending nights away from home, it can be a challenge to stay on task when it comes to keeping that face fresh and clean. Facial wipes are preloaded with a dose of cleansing power to remove impurities on the skin and are easily tossed away after one use. They are particularly helpful for those dappers who suffer from acne. Non-comedogenic wipes are recommended for use before and after working out to prevent acne flare-ups!
Facial wipes all the rage these days, and I myself am a huge supporter. If you have time to splash water on your face, you have time to try one of these!
Here are some of my favorite brands:
- Dermalogica Skin Purifying Wipes, $19: Specifically formulated for oil prone skin or those with frequent breakouts
- Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil Facial Cleansing Pads, $7.99: Purifying tea tree oil mixed with soothing Lavender and Calendula improves skin texture, clarity and radiance.
- Giovanni Facial Cleansing Towelettes, $7.50: Refresh the skin with cucumber and Citrus. A perfect morning pick-me -up!
- First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads, $30: Brighten the skin with lactic and glycolic acid.
- Burts Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes: $3, All Natural Burt’s Bees wipes come in these 10 pack packages for those with limited funds (or commitment issues). Available in White Tea or Cucumber Sage
- Kaia Naturals bamboo travel size facial wipes, $19.50: 100% biodegradable AND individually packaged. Carry in your pocket or bag. It doesn’t get more convenient than that.
- Sephora Express Cleansing Wipes, $4: Deeply hydrating and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Aubrey Organics Calming Skin therapy Wipes, $6.99: These aloe infused wipes are perfect for those whose skin needs a little extra soothing.