Nowadays, it seems like bow-ties are a dime a dozen, worn by every modern dandy from New York city to Austin, TX. And, fashion entrepreneurs have their finger on the pulse of this craze, as evinced by the numerous and ever exponentially growing number of start-up Etsy bow-tie shops. But, what if you are a true fashion forward bow-tie enthusiast who wants to step up your game above and beyond the mundane? We say do as the celebrities do and invest in a Christopher Chaun heirloom bow-tie!
Here’s what dapperQ loves about Christopher Chaun bow-ties:
- They are show stopping, head turning pieces worn by celebrities, including Beyonce, Denver Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman, and Kal Penn of the hit show House. (They were also recently gifted to Lea DeLaria of “Orange Is the New Black” and legendary NYC nightlife icon Murray Hill.)
- They are investment pieces, unique works of art that are like no other tie and can be passed down as heirlooms.
- They are perfect for all gender presentations and can be styled masculine, androgynous, feminine and everywhere in between.
- They make excellent wedding, anniversary, birthday, Valentine’s Day, and holiday gifts for that someone special or for the dandy who has everything.
- They transform an ordinary outfit into an extraordinary outfit, especially for special occasions when you want to dazzle and impress.
A Christopher Chaun bow tie is one of those purchases that never gets old and never loses its luster. Best thing is, you don’t have to be a celebrity to get your hands on one.